Monday, November 14, 2011

Time to Reveal the Secret...

So what film did we choose?

My outstandingly dynamic and dramatic team has finally chosen the film that we want to remake into a 5 minute video. I am going to tell you the best line of the whole movie and you tell me if you can guess it. Okay, ready?

"Daniel San, must talk. Walk on the road, hm? Walk on right side, safe. Walk on left side, safe. Walk middle... sooner or later SQUISH. Just like grape. Here, Karate same thing. You karate do, yes. You karate do, no. You karate do guess so. SQUISH. Like grape. Understand?"

WAIT! That's not it yet! Keep going...

"Yea, I understand."
"You ready?"
"Yea, I'm ready."
"Yes."

Keep reading. Almost there... (The suspense is great isn't it?) There are a few more exchanges of words. Blah blah blah.

"Now. Wax on left hand, Wax off right hand. Wax on. Wax off. Breath in through nose. Out da mouth."


Do you know what it is now? The KARATE KID! I can't wait to get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment