Monday, November 7, 2011

Full Length into Five Minutes: Possible??

So the goal is for a group of us to be able to take a Hollywood picture and recreate the movie in 5 minutes. Crazy? Yes. Can we do it? Of course! This project is going to be semi-mind blowing, but we are going to have fun with it.

This post is dedicated to brainstorming for which awesome films to choose from. I am trying to limit the creativity to 5 feature films. There are many things to consider while brainstorming. The time of year, the time frame we have, the amount of time we can each dedicate to this creation, is it reliable to actually recreate this film...

Since its fall and starting to get colder, we don't want to do any movies that are specifically set in the sumer time or involve water (at least I am NOT jumping in).

1. James Bond: Golden Eye - A classic.
2. Fast and the Furious - What is not to love with fast cars? However, here on campus, it would have to be the Slow and Steady (not like the tortoise and the hare though!3. Star Wars - I want to be a ewok! You know the flying teddy bears?! I want to be one of those.4. Rocky - DIBS ON ROCKY!!!! Yea, I went there.









5. Ghost Busters - Yes, that was on this weekend and yes, I did watch part of it.  I still haven't seen all of it, but how can we not want to do this?! 

Okay, I have one more. I know I said I would limit to only 5, however, I want to add this one too...
6. Indiana Jones - You know you have been caught humming the theme song more than once. It would be pretty funny to have the opening theme song being sung by our actors that way we don't have any problems with copy-writes.

No comments:

Post a Comment