Wednesday, September 28, 2011

One Million Dollars...

If I had a million dollars to use to make my image as stunning as possible what would I do?

Honestly, I might edit this a ton more at a later date, but first thing I would do is make my image larger than life. I would want it to be huge. Then I would want the water wings of the right hand butterfly to be actual physical fountains. The water could cascade of rocks that were painted various shades of metallic blues to make sure that the wings are high lighted. The black and white side bar butterflies could be created using feathers or rare flowers...OR copper sculpted butterflies that have patina all on the outside so they have a soft shade rather than just being gray. The destroyed wing on the left butterfly could be created from physical trash and have a piece of a destroyed plane coming out of it. I want my piece to be 3D and have depth to it.

I will have to think a little longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment